Carlo Acutis loved Jesus, truly present in the Eucharist. He wanted others to know and love Jesus, too, and he thought one great way to do that would be to tell them about Eucharistic Miracles. While the primary and most profound Eucharistic Miracle is the one that happens at every Mass, when ordinary bread and wine are transformed into the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus, secondary Eucharistic Miracles are amazing incidents that give visible evidence of the usually invisible reality of Jesus' Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity truly present in the Blessed Sacrament. He developed an entire website that is still in use today! Go to www.miracolieucaristici.org. At the bottom of the first page select your language. Then scroll down and choose one Eucharistic Miracle from the list to research.
Answer the questions below to help you learn more about Blessed Carlo Acutis!
1) What amazing thing happened to help us believe that Jesus is really present in the Holy Eucharist?
2) Color the map where the miracle occurred.
3) Where did this miracle happen?
4) When did this miracle happen?
5) What are a few facts you know about Bl. Carlo Acutis? If you want to learn more, click on “Panel A” under the “Introductory Panels” title.
The Eucharist is my Highway to Heaven. —Bl. Carlo Acutis
1) Who originally created this website?
2) What are three ways he showed devotion to the Eucharist?
To answer the following questions, go back under “Introductory Panels” and choose “Panel B.”
3) What is a Eucharistic Miracle?
4) Transubstantiation is the miraculous change of bread and wine into the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus. This article says that Transubstantiation CANNOT by experienced by the senses (sight, touch, taste, etc.) but MUST be believed through what?
Choose one Eucharistic Miracle to research.
1) Where did this miracle occur?
2) When did this miracle occur?
3) Share three things that occurred related to this miracle.
4) How has the miracle been celebrated/honored/shared with the world?
5) What is one lesson we can learn from this miracle?
The Lord carries out these miracles to give a sign that is easy and visible to all, that the real body and blood of Christ are present in the Eucharist. —Fr. Roberto Coggi O.P.